What Data we collect:
We may collect the following data from your profile:
– Name, Email, Username, Profile photo
– Your Gender
What we do with the Data we collected
We require this data to understand your needs and provide you with a good experience while using our Apps, and in particular way for the reasons below:
– Storing records temporarily
– We require your certain information for the application you use to work
– Statistical Analysis of our users so that we can improve our audience
A cookie is a piece of information in the form of a very small text file that is placed on an internet user’s hard drive. It is generated by a web page server, which is basically the computer that operates a web site. The information the cookie contains is set by the server and it can be used by that server whenever the user visits the site. A cookie can be thought of as an internet user’s identification card, which tell a web site when the user has returned. Cookies helps us in:
– Provide you more personalised experienced
– Identify Pages surfed & Referrer
– Monitor Statistical Analysis
Applications on mydear.info requires Cookies to be enabled. Failure to provide certain information, in particular Navigation Data, by deactivating the Application’s Cookies may make it impossible to surf or for the Application to provide its services. Links to external Websites
Analytics providers access data on our behalf
Analytics companies may access anonymous data (such as your IP address or device ID) to help us understand how our services are used. They use this data solely on our behalf. They do not share it except in aggregate form; no data is shared as to any individual user. Click to see company privacy policies that govern their use of data.
Controlling your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
When you are asked to give permissions to access to your profile information, you may provide selected information or reject it completely by skipping Permissions. However, note that in such a case you may not be able to use our application at all, or to a limited functionality We will not distribute, sell or lease your personal information to any third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You can ask privacy questions:
If you have any questions or concerns about our privacy policies, please feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com describing your detailed query. We will try to take the right step as soon as possible. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write an email to us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Terms & Condition
We at mydear.info run a facebook apps service for user’s knowlegde through our website theasiantime.com and would love for you to using it. Our service is designed to give you/user as completely free service. However, be responsible in what you publish on your wall. In particular, make sure that you are posting only limited posts and which are not duplicate. Our Apps are free from (things like spam, viruses, or hate content).
By accessing or using theasiantime.com Applications, the services or information contained in it or within the application, you acknowledges having read, understood and accepted under these Terms and Conditions of Use. theasiantime.com Applications reserves the right to change, modify, add or remove, at its sole option, any part or all of the Terms and Conditions at any time without any notice. so please check periodically to ensure you understand the terms covering your use of theasiantime.com. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use theasiantime.com Applications
The term ‘theasiantime.com’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the Application. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our Application.
Your use of this website and mydear.info facebook applications are subject to the following terms of service. By accessing or utilizing mydear.info you agree to these Terms of Service, Facebook’s Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing theasiantime.com. The materials contained in theasiantime.com are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law and. Some logos, trademarks, tradenames and imagery used on this site or within Apps are property of their respective copyright holder.
By using theasiantime.com you agree that:
- To use the theasiantime.com’s Facebook App you must be 13 years old or older . If you are under the age of 13 you are not permitted to access or use the theasiantime.com’s Facebook App.
- Upon logging on to theasiantime.com’s Facebook App for the first time theasiantime.com’s Facebook App will ask permission to access information from your Facebook profile.This includes:
- your Basic Information (which includes your name, profile pictures, username, and other information forming your Basic Account Information on Facebook),
- your Photos.
- your Wall Posts, Inbox (Optional, and if allowed by user then will not store nor collect any private data.).
- theasiantime.com’s Facebook App will not Publish OG story automatically, it will publish story only on user’s consent.
- theasiantime.com’s Facebook App stores user’s information only for limited time or for temporary.
- The pages or content in this Application is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- This Application reserves the right to suspend access to the application, or any content or information you publish or you’ve generated by this (including user data, images, content, friends and everything else) as well as cancel, ban the entry or use of the application, with or without notice or reason necessary in its sole election.
- Your use of any information or materials on this Application is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this Application meet your specific requirements.
- Unauthorised use of this application will lead us to take strict action.
- theasiantime.com Applications contains material which is copyright protected or owned by us. Reproduction is strictly prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- The result displayed or processed by this application should not be taken as serious issues, as this apps are just for entertainment purpose and for fun to engage with your friends and colleagues.
- This application is not the part of the company Facebook / Facebook Inc. This application uses Facebook API to get your necessary information and work as you use.
Legal information and how to contact us
If you feel that the content that you are viewing or we are displaying on and in our applications is abusive, harmfull, violence, hate speech, infringes or any complaint or queries regarding our Apps then you may contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and will try to take necessary action as soon as possible.
“This Application / theasiantime.com ” is not liable in any way by use of the content or information created or published by the User, by third parties or the site itself. Neither represent or warrant that “This Application” its services or information on this application reliable, current or error free. “This Application”, it’s partners, owners, individuals related to their operation, shall not be liable for errors in the information provided on the application or the results of the actions that the user performs with such information. Please use this apps only for fun and should not take it as serious issues. This apps is only meant for fun and entertainment.
The materials contained in theasiantime.com are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law and Some logos, trademarks, tradenames and imagery used on this site or within Apps are property of their respective copyright holder.
This site is in compliance with 17 U.S.C. § 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws.
If your copyrighted material has been published on this site or if links to your copyrighted material are returned through search engine and you want this material to be removed, please contact us using this e-mail: VANSAK999@GMAIL.COM. We will try to reply to your inquiry in 48 hours.
Last Updated: 1st March 2015